Ballet Talk for Dancers
Sign in to follow this  
SingerWhoMoves

Signatures

SingerWhoMoves

Ok, I'm not a total moron- but when I tried to make a signature in the My Controls section (under edit my sig.) it shows up on the board like name etc... instead of just putting my name in said font, color and size.... do I have to change a setting or something? I see everyone else's lovely sigs as they should be seen.

:D

Sandi

Sig-less

Hans

We tend to discourage various fonts and colors as they use up bandwidth, but if you want to, the important thing to remember is to "close" the codes. For example, if you type [ i ] text [ / i ] without the spaces, it produces text. I'm guessing that you're just forgetting to type the / necessary to make the code work. HTH!

SingerWhoMoves

I only want my name in pretty purple. :D

Seriously though, I don't really get what you're saying... I see the button there that says close codes... is that what you mean? Or do I actually have to type some kind of code instead of using the "buttons" at the top of the window?

Yeesh, it's nearly 3am, and I'm sitting here with my hair in curlers for a film shoot tomorrow- perhaps this is better tackled another time. :blushing:

Sandi

Hans

Your name in purple is fine. :D Yes, just press "close codes" and that should take care of the problem. I've been on the board so long that I have the format for the codes memorized, and so I don't even notice the buttons anymore--they certainly help simplify the explanation!

sballetgrl

You can also just highlight ur sig. then click the color you want. Thats what I did!!