Ballet Talk for Dancers to close ×
Ballet Talk for Dancers

Angelik Support question

lyricgirl

I remember a little while back somebody posted on the board about a problem getting their dance bra order from angelik support. I called them before I placed my order and spoke with the lady who answered. I gave her a date that i needed the bra by and she said it would not be a problem to get my order to me by that time. Unfortunately, it has not come as promised. I have called and e-mailed with no response. I was wondering if anybody else has placed an order recently and if they had received it. Thanks for you help.

I remember a little while back somebody posted on the board about a problem getting their dance bra order from angelik support.  I called  them before I placed my order and spoke with the lady who answered.  I gave her a date that i needed the bra by and she said it would not be a problem to get my order to me by that time.  Unfortunately, it has not come as promised.  I have called and e-mailed with no response.  I was wondering if anybody else has placed an order recently and if they had received it.  Thanks for you help.

I was the one who never got my bra. I also never got through on the phone or got any replies to any of my emails. I'm shocked that you even got a human on the phone. My issue was never resolved, and I just kinda let it go, but I'm still mad! :green:

I hope you get your order!