Ballet Talk for Dancers
Guest FireDancer79

I can't register for the other board

Mel Johnson

Let me know if you have any more trouble and I'll shoehorn you in the way I did FireDancer79.

Victoria Leigh

Also, please be sure that both boards have your correct email address, since you have changed things since registering!

dazedandconfused

When I go to register for Ballet Talk, the registration form bounces back and says there's already someone registered with my username. Do I need another username for this board? Thinking not but want to check before I blunder blindly (again). I have gone through and deleted all cookies and logged out of the different computers (except this one I'm using at the moment).

Also, please be sure that both boards have your correct email address, since you have changed things since registering!

Victoria Leigh

No, you do not need a different name to register there.

Mel Johnson

Wait a minute! Since you've been a member since 1/04, the dazedandconfused on that board is YOU! Just sign in and give your password, and you're in!

dazedandconfused

Must've done something right because when I went to log in, this time it worked! However, I'm trying to post a link to our local newspaper (San Antonio, TX) and when I try to contact the moderator, I'm not able. Suppose I haven't had enough posts to qualify for PMs, but it sure would be nice if Ballet San Antonio's Nut didn't get overlooked this year. Especially since other much smaller Texas newspapers are linked! :P

Mel Johnson

Is the link up here? If so, I can import it to the other board.

dazedandconfused

No, Mr. Johnson, the link for San Antonio Express News is not up. I'm not sure if it's appropriate for me to try to post the link since that section seems to be under the supervision of only a few individuals. Don't want to step on any toes. Thanks!

Mel Johnson

If you put it up here, I can export it. I step on everybody's toes. :thumbsup:

Happy

Would it be possible for one of the administrators to help me find the UBA Parents site? I was able to click directly on it from the Initial Ballet Talk screen the first few days it was available but no luck since. Thank-you. Happy

Mel Johnson

I'm sorry, but there is no UBA thread on the Parents 13+ forum that's newer than April of 2004. I'm going to need a more exact target to locate.

Happy

Thank-you Mr. Johnson for your reply. UBA parents had a Yahoo site where they could talk to each other and ask questions. A few weeks ago I believe that site ended and the new UBA parents site was to be a link through Ballet Talk. I was able to access it a couple of times from the Ballet Talk home page. The page where you either choose "Ballet Talk for dancers" or "Ballet Talk" or "Links".

For a couple days at the very bottem of this page it said, "UBA parents click here".

Since then I have not been able to find where to access this. Thanks. Happy

Mel Johnson

That sounds like the old

http://www.balletalert.com

site, over which I have no control. Look on that site under "Links".

Happy

Thank-you Mr. Johnson, I will give it a try. Happy