Ballet Talk for Dancers

I don't have info for you on SUNY Purchase... but, I am a dance graduate of SUNY Brockport. If you ever need any info. on their Dance Program, I would be happy to help you out. :yes:

missyc

• 11 months later...
Guest jackie n
I don't have info for you on SUNY Purchase... but, I am a dance graduate of SUNY Brockport.  If you ever need any info. on their Dance Program, I would be happy to help you out. :clover:

missyc

My DD has just received an academic scholarship from Brockport and is scheduled to audition in Feb. She has narrowed her choices somewhat to U of Mich & Brockport, What can you tell us about Brockport auditions? (She intends to double major in dance & biochemistry)

Guest jackie n

My DD is auditioning Feb at SUNY Brockport and we were wondering about any hints as we have not been to Brockport yet. Also, in general what is the repuation of Brockport dance grads and how many double major?

• 2 months later...

It's a little late to answer jackie's question (sorry!) but if anyone in the future would like info one of my friends is currently a freshman planning to major in dance there so if you have any questions to ask a current student, I can refer them to her and post answers.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...