Ballet Talk for Dancers

Books: Dancing In Red Shoes Will Kill You

I read this book and found it a wonderful book for anyone age 13 and up. Because of the relationship connotation, I might be hesitant to recommend it for younger ages. But there are a lot of great messages within the story.

Just wondering how the big chest in ballet ends in this book. I wouldn't want to have dd read this if it reinforces the idea that big chested girls can't make it in ballet. :)

oh - I don't want to give away the ending of the book, but have no fear about your dd's reaction to her breast size, no worries there as far as the book goes! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Greb, do you have a vested interest in Ballet Connections? I have to remind you that both Ballet Talk and Ballet Talk for Dancers have a policy against receiving advertising. Three highly symmetrical posts to this forum suggest advertising, and, I dare say, spam. I also find it disturbing to find that the Contact Us page on that site seems especially designed to capture e-mail addresses. I have to caution our members on this subject.

• Administrators
Victoria Leigh

The advertising posts have been deleted and the poster emailed.