Ballet Talk for Dancers

John Cranko School of Stuttgart Ballet

That's a rather broad request, baltroj. Is there some specific areas you are interested in learning more about?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vrsfanatic

• mmded

• annadu

• Toitoi43

Hi Dancemaven.

I really don't have any information to go on re: John Cranko school, other than they have a rigorous program, are rather strict and some kids had a difficult time with this program. I've heard of instances where dancers did not stay at the school but don't have reasons as to why they left. I was just wondering if parents can share some of their experiences (good or bad). What are the facilities like, teachers, boarding, etc? On the internet, there are drawings of future John Cranko architecture…has this been realized? How far is housing to the school? How many kids are in a class? Do they require dks to take German school? Do they have a performance? What is their schedule like?

I suppose I can ask the school all of this information when they send it out, but I was just hoping to find something sooner. Thank you.

• 1 year later...