Ballet Talk for Dancers

Dancers in PA

Guest balletguy33

I used to take class in Lancaster, PA when I was in college ... not that that is very helpful to you!

Guest balletguy33
I used to take class in Lancaster, PA when I was in college ... not that that is very helpful to you!

Cool! I was just sort of wondering where everyone was from really.

Thats great.

Lancaster is a beautifull place!

Guest tutuonmymind

Balletguy33,

If you want to know where people are from, look at their description to the left of the post. Most people will tell you as much as they are willing to tell you there. Check out this post: Why not say where you're from?.

Be happy with the fact that we are all in cyberspace and part of the BT4D community.

You will also meet other dancers in your area through your dance class. By the way when is the class?

Guest balletguy33
Balletguy33,

If you want to know where people are from, look at their description to the left of the post. Most people will tell you as much as they are willing to tell you there. Check out this post: Why not say where you're from?.

Be happy with the fact that we are all in cyberspace and part of the BT4D community.

You will also meet other dancers in your area through your dance class. By the way when is the class?

OK I got you, sorry, I am new to chat stuff, and new to the board. Was just a silly question, sorry about that, but I understand where you are comming from.

Class is Wed. the 17th!! Thanks!