Ballet Talk for Dancers to close ×
Ballet Talk for Dancers

ENB Choreography Workshop

Redbookish

I've sent off my application form for this. Haven't heard yet whether I'm in. Is anyone else going to this? I want to see if I can build on what I learnt last year.

Yep I've sent off my form last week. Deadline for application is the end of the month so I suppose it would be early September before we know if we get in. Gggrrr....

(Seriously, too many people know about these classes and they are started to get a wee bit crowded. I sent off my form too late last term and I didn't get in!!)

Fish

Oh good! Hopefully, I'll see you tweo there then! And also I hope that we get a bit more time to work on getting our stuff together as a group - our group last time (remember that, Fish :thumbsup: ) got a bit dysfunctional (a couple of languages being spoken I seem to remember, which got a bit confusing).

Kate, can you give us the date of the workshop? Maybe meet for coffee after your workshop? :-)

Hei DSL (just back from a busy conference in Helsinki) - I'll e-mail. But why don't you come along to the workshop?

And we'll have a big BT4D meet up! We can send a group report back to the thread about what makes BT4D members special! Tara, Fish, Ami ... is Mr Robin out there?

Ami wants to come, but I don't even know what country I'll be in, as I don't have a job yet!!!!

I've been wanting to get back into choreography for quite a while (minored in dance in uni, so studying composition/choreography and choreographed for the dance company) - but it has been SO LONG... I think this would be a great way to get back into it.

*sigh*. I miss the ENB studios.

But really, would LOVE them to do a class at Royal Albert Hall again. :)

Hei DSL (just back from a busy conference in Helsinki) - I'll e-mail. But why don't you come along to the workshop?

And we'll have a big BT4D meet up! We can send a group report back to the thread about what makes BT4D members special! Tara, Fish, Ami ... is Mr Robin out there?

So many ballet classes (for free) on offer for me, but so little time :)

But meeting up after you finished would be good :thumbsup:

is there info for this on the website somewhere? I have a friend who"s staying in London this semseter and was going to come for a visit "round then :ermm:

nope they don't advertise it on their website. To obtain more info, just email education@ballet.org.uk, they should be able to send you a form. :o

Cheers,

Fish

Tara, Thank you for sending me the form :)

Fish, I wish I had made it to chelsea ballet like I had considered in june, sounds like it was a blast, I will be there next year! but I may come to this ENB thing with you if my friend will let me stay with her around then.

See Fish's post just above with the contact e-mail address.