Ballet Talk for Dancers

Adult Ballet Classes - Oklahoma

Guest kacy

Here I go again. I'll be in Norman, Oklahoma for part of next week and would like any suggestions or information about the availability of adult/open classes there. I've done a BT4D search and came up with Marjorie Kovich....

From my time in Norman at OU, I remember the Marjorie Kovich School of Ballet and have actually called and left them a message for information about adult classes. In the meantime, is there anyone out there with information about other studios in Norman?

I guess as a last resort I could call OU and see if they would let an old lady relive her youth in one of their classes.... :thumbsup:

Thanks for any additional information that is out there....

• Administrators
Victoria Leigh

In Norman, I would definitely stay with Marjorie Kovich. I don't know if she as adult classes or not, but she might have classes you could take with the teens if she doesn't have evening adults.

Thank you both for this information. I would love to have time to travel to OKC for their adult classes, but because of my schedule in Norman, I doubt I will have the time, but will definitely check it out for future visits to Mom and Dad's!!

I appreciate your input, Ms. Leigh...thanks!!

k