Ballet Talk for Dancers

Music: Tchaikovsky Pas de Deux?

I've read, I believe on ABT's site, that the music of Tchaikovsky Pas de Deux is actually what Tchaikovsky originally wrote for the third act of Swan Lake, but was lost during the St. Petersburg construction of the ballet. Now I know it is performed on its own as the Tchaikovsky Pas de Deux, but I have a question: If you wanted the music from the Tchaikovsky Pas de Deux, on what CD would you buy it? I own a version of Swan Lake on CD, but it isn't on there (mine isn't a full version of the score.) I haven't seen any CDs on, e.g., Amazon, that specifically list it. Does anyone have any insights as to where I would buy a recording of the music? Is it on its own, or paired with Swan Lake? I'm quite confused!

similarly, the Bonynge DECCA (track 10, on CD2) and the Dutoit LONDON (track 6 on CD 2) complete recordings include this number as well. it tends to be recorded in act 3 (of 4-act versions) and is usually listed as a 'supplemental' or 'appendix' number.