• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ballerine177

• Mel Johnson

• ballaurena

• princess_skye

:D For me I love adage (I have good extension), grand allegro, and turns like clara101 described!

It depends on the day! If I am really nailing pirouettes, then I love turning, but other than that it's Grand Allegro for me!

Guest GetThePointe?

I love ALL jumps, turns and anything "from the corner". Although, sometimes, when I am having a really awesome day, I LOVE barre. Adage is the hardest thing for me since I have AAAAWWWWFFFFUUULLLL extension, but I geuss that is what will make me a better dancer, won't it? Working hard and loving adage, that is.

~GetThePointe????~

I love barre! :angry: It's so technical and so clean cut. :dry:

There is something reliable about the barre work so you know what you're doing and feel steadied.

Anne x

I lovve the turns! Any of them.... My favourite part is when we do free work( non syllabus) and we spin really fast.

Adaigo and grand allegro are my favorites.

Guest lillydancer1649

I love jumping and doin combinations from the corner! I also like to turn ((but i can only do it well on the right side, left side not so much)) and i like barre.

[Edited by moderator to correct "barre", which is what we use in ballet. A "bar" is where one goes to drink. :angry: ]