Ballet Talk for Dancers

Adult Ballet Classes - Spain

je danse dans ma tete

Does anyone know of a good school for adult ballet in Spain (especially Andalucia)? I am spending two months there with my boyfriend and I would like to keep up my ballet studies.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I realize this is an old post, but just to have the info up here - I taught English in Granada for 8 months, and I studied at Terpsicore studio. The advanced class had one 15 year old and the rest of us were over 20, I believe. I believe it is the only even remotely serious ballet studio in the city. There is probably at least one good school in Sevilla. Generally, though, if you want ballet, you should go to Madrid or Barcelona. In Andalucia the focus is on Spanish classical dancing (sevillanas, flamenco, etc.). In Granada, there's a visitor's office that has a print-out you can pick up listing all the dance schools in the city (both my ballet school and flamenco school were listed on the sheet).

• 6 months later...

Just saw this - and the answer is no, not familiar, but I'm certain you can find a better (bigger and more serious) studio than the one I had in Granada just by googling around.