Ballet Talk for Dancers

query

Guest jude

sorry to bring this up here but i wasnt quite sure how else to ask. My number of posts seems to be stuck on 23 dont know why but they have been so for a while now is there anything you can do about this, i would like to one day qualify for the buddy board and if im stuck on 23 posts even and it doesnt seem to register when i post this could be a problem

sorry to bring this up here!!

thankx again

jude

Well, this one is 24, so it seems to be moving smile.gif I don't think there's anything wrong -- maybe it just seems as though you're stuck at 23. There are no reports of this from anyone else, and I don't know of a way the board can single out one poster. (It's best, by the way, to raise questions about the board on the Ballet Alert! Online thread in General Discussions. That way, people from all over the board will see it.)

ok very sorry about that realised after i had postesd that it had moved on but fyi it was stuck on 23 before.

anyway theank you so much for your time.

sorry for posting

jude

• Administrators

Jude, I'm wondering if perhaps you were seeing the same number on each post because it updates itself every time you post. For instance, if you sign on, and make one post, and you had 22 posts before that, the 23 would show up automatically on all of your posts at that moment, until you make another one. So, the 23 would stay there on every topic until you made a new post somewhere. Does that make sense?

• Administrators

No problem, jude, an easy and honest mistake, and totally understandable. Glad I was able to figure it out for you! smile.gif