Ballet Talk for Dancers

Changing schools

Guest Kait

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in a very long because I've been so busy, but I finally have 2 extra minutes of time.

So here is my question......I have been looking around for a new studio to move to and I was considering either the Rock school in Philadelphia or some place in Narberth. I have done ballet for years and the studio with which I dance with now just isn't the right place for me to be anymore. If anyone has any suggestions about either of these two school even though I don't even know what the name of the one in Narberth is called, I'd be very grateful. I have already talked to Miss Leigh about this subject though. Oh and thank you Miss Leigh for reminding me about what exactly my name was on here. Thank you.

~KaIt

*"While I dance I cannot judge. I cannot hate; I cannot seperate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole. That is why I dance."*

Title changed by moderator to better suit the topic smile.gif

[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: Victoria Leigh ]

• Administrators

Kait, I just changed your title so that it better suits your topic and the Young Dancers forum. (There is an edit feature, the icon on the top of your posts with the paper and pencil. This allows you to change your own posts if you find a mistake.)

For the members just reading this, I have already expressed my opinion to Kait, who contacted me the other day. I am unfamiliar with Narberth, but I felt that if she could manage the transportation to Rock, it would be a good move.