Jump to content
Ballet Talk for Dancers to close ×
Ballet Talk for Dancers

Extension/Battement move in dances


Recommended Posts

There is a move that is used in jazz (sorry, i know this is jazz not ballet!) where it is sort of a battement/extension to the front and tilted a little to the side and you tilt your body to the side, so it looks like a 150 degree angle of the legs.


I would like to know what it is called, and what I can stretch to acheive it!!


I know, bad description, but I dont know how else!


Thank you!

Link to comment
  • Administrators

Sorry, Alwaysthelast, but this forum is for ballet technique and performance questions. The moderators here are classical ballet teachers. I don't know about the others, but I have no idea what anything in jazz is called! :yucky:

Link to comment
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...