Ballet Talk for Dancers
nikki94

Ballet Academy East

NYCMOM

It has been reported to the BAE community that Darla "will retain her full position as Artistic Director of the BAE Pre-Professional Division ongoing, and is 100% committed to continuing to lead BAE with the same level of excellence, passion and dedication."  I can imagine that it would be quite a challenge to handle both positions, but if anyone can do it, it would be Darla. 

DanceMumNYC

I agree. When I first heard the news, I thought it would be a major challenge to cover 2 schools, especially given that they’re in different states miles away. But Ms. Hoover is awesome! I can’t wait to see what she’ll continue to bring to the school. 

confusedmama

Hello!

We are doing a little research on BAE and I am hoping someone might be able to offer insight into the housing situation for BAE? I understand where students might stay (92Y) but I am curious to know if they have chaperones/counsellors to help the 13/14/15 year olds that might stay there?  Is it even possible for a younger teen-aged student to attend BAE due to the housing situation? Thank you!