Ballet Talk for Dancers to close ×
Ballet Talk for Dancers

Documentaries: A Beautiful Tragedy

Hey, I found some trailers for this documentary yesterday and was wondering if any one had actually seen it. It looks rather interesting. If you have seen it was it worth the money and did you like it?

Thanks in advance!

If you want to find out more info on the movie here is the website:

A Beautiful Tragedy: Review

Faction Film: A Beautiful Tragedy

~Lexie~

Hey Lexie!

I ordered a copy of this a few weeks ago and I am so glad I did- it's great. There are a few clips from it on YouTube if you want to have a look before you consider buying it :innocent:

Just a quick note for those living in the US and Canada -- this DVD is in the PAL format which, unless you have a player capable of handling multi-region DVDs, won't work for you. Bummer...maybe it will release in the additional format soon!

I just ordered it, I'd seen the clips on youtube, it does look really interesting, thanks amiaow, I'd forgotten to look and see when it was out! :-)

• 5 weeks later...

I bought it because I saw some good reviews on this forum, I've not watched it yet but I lent it to a friend and she said it was great ! :lol:

• 2 years later...

I have just ordered this movie!

I'll let you know when it has arrived and I've seen it!

I saw it several months ago. I think I was able to watch the whole thing on the internet. But i don't remember how I got to the URL that had it.