Ballet Talk for Dancers

DVD/Videos: Ballet is Fun

Has anyone used this video dictionary? This is a DVD and CD-ROM that I have found on the web. It features ballet steps demonstrated by the following professional dancers: Li Cunxin, Christine Dunham, Barbara Bears, Jennifer Davis Tinsley.

Here is the website.

It looks like it might be of interest for both dancers and non-dancers.

The studio directors who produced that video are well-known in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Here is a link to their bios. They have been teaching successfully for MANY years, and have many pros and former pros in their list of alumni. Though I have not seen the video, I do believe that they know their ballet!

ETA: ABT has a FREE (my favorite number!) on-line dictionary with video of many steps here.

You are right Beckyb! I am sure this is a quality video, but my off-hand remark was not intended to take away from them. I am sure the video is great, I was just giving a nod to the Center stage discussion where the Lead dancer supposedly learned how to dance from watching???

:shrug: Let's get back on topic though :wub: