Ballet Talk for Dancers

Missouri Ballet Theater

DancesInHerSleep

I posted information in the VSA thread about four '09 graduates joining this company, but thought it should be here too, since this is new company. Hopefully, this doesn't fall under double-posting.

Adam Sage is the founder and Artistic Director. According to the site, it looks like he's specifically interested in young dancers. Here's an excerpt from the 'About Us' page:

"Missouri Ballet Theatre was founded by Adam Sage in the hopes of creating a professional dance company for young dancers that fosters a creative and healthy environment. The arts creates an escape to a world where you can experience and explore new ideas and familiar traditions."

Here's the company website:

http://www.missouriballettheatre.com/

More information about the company here:

http://www.danceprojectstl.com/

Thank you for posting this. I truly appreciate your support.

Adam Sage

Artistic Director

Missouri Ballet Theatre

www.missouriballettheatre.com

Welcome Mr. Sage! I hope you'll become a viable member of Ballet Talk for Dancers and will keep us informed on your Inaugural season and auditions for dancers in the future. We certainly enjoy it when Artistic Director's join us.

Mr. Sage, will you be teaching any classes at Dance Project St. Louis?

THe schedule for Dance Project has not been finalized. I am hoping to be able to teach the students as often as time permits.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...