Ballet Talk for Dancers

Adult Ballet Classes - Washington

spoiledduchess

Thanks to Victoria Leigh I have decided to look into ballet classes in my area. I want to call some later in the week. I know 2 questions I will have for places I call. Do they have classes for adults with no experience, and of course the cost. Are there any other questions I should ask when looking into finding a ballet class?

What should a begining adult ballet class cost?

Also, I live in the Seattle area. Does anyone know if there are specific school or instructors I should try to find in my are?. Thank you.

When we were in Seattle last August, I was looking to squeeze in an open class and came across a studio that is just for adults. I just did a google search again and found it again... The Ballet Studio (www.theballetstudio.com). From the website, their offerings look wonderful! They have absolute beginner classes. The cost appears quite reasonable to me (in comparison to the cost per class in my area). In my area, class costs generally run $15 and up a class, whether it is an hour or 90 minute class.

Wish I had found something similar in my area when I went back to ballet after a 20+ year absence!

PNB has beginner adult open classes for $15:

PNB