Ballet Talk for Dancers

Adult ballet in Buenos Aires

Pirou

Well, I think this is a long shot, but I will be in Buenos Aires for the month of October, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to take daily class while I am there?

I've never danced in Buenos Aires but I went there last year for the holidays so someone I know gave me the information just in case. Since it was the holidays, most things were closed and I was with my family anyway but she did mention that there was a great class on the top floor of the Galeria or something like that. I don't know what this means but I'd be happy to email her and get more details!

Edit: I found the original email - I'll PM you!

I've never danced in Buenos Aires but I went there last year for the holidays so someone I know gave me the information just in case. Since it was the holidays, most things were closed and I was with my family anyway but she did mention that there was a great class on the top floor of the Galeria or something like that. I don't know what this means but I'd be happy to email her and get more details!

Edit: I found the original email - I'll PM you!

Would love to hear the details! Just arrived today and am wondering when I can get into class!

I know just where the galleria is. Maybe I'll just stop by and snoop around...

Pirou, not sure if you got my first PM (which I might not have sent even though I thought I did as there is no record of it), so I sent the info again. Hopefully you got it!! I found the email where my friend gave me the info and I sent you what she said to me. Hopefully it works out for you!

• 8 months later...

I'm going to be in Buenos Aires for the semester starting next month. Can anyone give me some information on ballet classes there? Thanks :)