Ballet Talk for Dancers

Summer classes in San Miguel de Allende

Over 50 dancer

Does anyone know if there are adult beginners classes in San Miguel de Allende in Mexico? I am a 54 year old man and have just started classes. I will be in San Miguel this summer from mid July to mid August and was hopping to find some adult classes while I'm there. Thanks for any information anyone has.

Try googling Escula(s) de Bailar or Ballet in Yayhoo or Gargle.I saw some links but cannot read spanish very well. You may want to try Folklorico while in Mexico if you cannot find Ballet.

Several months ago I began looking for ballet classes for DD while DS attends language classes in SMA this summer. I found Bellas Artes offered ballet for youth as well as adults.

I can move this to Cross Talk or the Pre-Professional Schols forum -- there may be a good pre-pro which offers adult classes as well.

Actually, I think that offering a good range of open adult classes should be part of the definition of a "good" pre-pro school!