Ballet Talk for Dancers

I can't find a ballet school!

Kara

Hi! I have been looking for a pre-pro dance studio for this past summer and can't seem to find anything that would be able to give me the amount of hours that I would need! I live in florida near the palm beach area and I am able to drive anywhere for a good studio! Thanks for your help!!

• Administrators

Welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancers, Kara. :)

If you are in the Palm Beach area there are several very good schools with pre-pro programs. I would check out Ballet Florida, in WPB, and this school, in Palm Beach Gardens: http://www.fcbt.org/

thank you so much for your help! But ballet Florida closed down and Florida classical ballet theatre only offers around 12 hours a week!!!:)

Edited by Kara
  • Administrators

Kara, check that again for FL Classical Ballet Theatre....they have a solid advanced level of students and a performing company. There must be more than that, at least on the advanced level. Call Colleen Smith and talk to her.

I knew that the company of Ballet Florida had to close, but I did not know that the school had closed too. That is very sad.

Okay I deffintly will call her! Thank you so much! But have you heard of anything about palm beach ballet??

Thank you so much your a life saver:)

• Administrators

Yes, the Palm Beach Ballet Center in Lake Park has a good reputation too. :)