Ballet Talk for Dancers

Article about adult ballet

appleblossom

From an Australian Newspaper - the Sydney Morning Herald.

All about adult ballet beginners.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/wellbeing/...0404-1cw0i.html

Appleblossom - Tibor (in the article) is Claire's teacher - she says he is fabulous! I had hoped to go along with her to class last time we visited her in Sydney, but a nasty virus intervened. Maybe on the way back from Richmond???

Oh wow that makes her kinda famous. Lol.

Hmmm ive always wanted to check out classes in Sydney but been too scared/ intimidated everytime ive been there.

Im even having mini freak outs lately over adult camp - worrying that i wont be as good as the other dancers... So silly i know. Oooh heidi got back to me my application is confirmed. And also i fixed my facebook issues so please search for me again on there

Im even having mini freak outs lately over adult camp - worrying that i wont be as good as the other dancers... So silly i know.

You will be absolutely fine - remember, I've seen you dance, and I've been to camp, and you will be absolutely fine! If Heidi puts you in a level where you don't feel comfortable (which is highly unlikely as she is really, REALLY good at placing people), you can always move if you want to. So, don't freak out - just allow yourself to start getting excited...we're gonna have a ball!!!

Hooray for Tibor! He is super fabulous, and it's good to see people getting into ballet as adults. The gent he's correcting is a regular in class and started only 18 months ago, and has come such a long way.

Tibor is the famous one - Clavin Klein model and all :blushing:

Sooooo excited about Richmond!

• 3 weeks later...