Ballet Talk for Dancers
Victoria Leigh

TEEN PRIVATE FORUM

Victoria Leigh
  • You should be able to access both forums now, Ballerina_Author. :)
  •  

Ballerina_Author

Thank you Ms. Leigh!

Ballerina_Author

So sorry to bother you Ms. Leigh, but I can only see the buddy board. I have tried logging out and closing the page and cannot see the teen private forum. I apologize for any inconvenience. :blush:

Victoria Leigh

Sorry about that!  😧. I missed a step in the admin panel yesterday. You should see the Teen Private Forum now. Let me know if you do not see it. 

Ballerina_Author

So sorry Ms. Leigh I cannot see it yet. 

Victoria Leigh

Try again now, please!  I'm not sure what happened, but I was working from iPad instead of computer now on computer.

Ballerina_Author

I’m so very sorry Ms. Leigh but I still cannot see it. :blush:

Victoria Leigh

Okay, I think it should work now. Really sorry for the delay in getting this right, but I double checked other Private Member stats and made one change on your profile which I think just did not get saved the last time. My bad. :(

Ballerina_Author

So sorry, but still no. It may be that I’m on my phone vs. my computer as my computer is far away. I’m really sorry about the inconvenience. 

Balletribbons

Ms Leigh can I get access to both teen forum and buddy board? Thank you~

dancingkitten

Ms. Leigh, could I also be admitted to the teen forum and the buddy board? Thank you. 

Victoria Leigh

Balletribbons, I admitted you, but I need you to let me know if it worked. I had a problem with admitting Ballerina_Author, so I need to know if there is a glitch in the software somewhere in the Admin panel.  Thank you!

dancingkitten, you need one more post, as I just had to remove a post you recently made in a Parent's Forum.  

Balletribbons

Thank you Ms. Leigh, but I'm not sure where to see the teen forum. I found the buddy board though. 

Victoria Leigh

In the category For Teens, it’s at the bottom of the list of teen forms. I can’t figure out why it’s not working for newly admitted members, but will try again today to figure it out. 

Balletribbons

Sorry Ms Leigh but I can't find it. There's Buddy Board above Brag Board but it ends at that.