Ballet Talk for Dancers
Victoria Leigh

TEEN PRIVATE FORUM

dancingkitten

How about now Ms. Leigh? Can I be admitted? 

Victoria Leigh

Yes, if I can get the problem with admitting solved. Working on it! Will let you know.

ascballerina

If you want to try unadmitting someone to see if that works at least, I haven't been a teen for several years now. ^.^

rc5678

Hi Ms. Leigh! May I be admitted to the Private Forum?

Victoria Leigh

I just admitted you, rc5678. :)  Let me know if you don't see it. (If you don't see it first try, close BTforD and then re-open.)

rc5678

Thank you Ms. Leigh! I tried re-opening BT4D a few times, the only new board I can see is the Buddy Board in For Teens. 

Victoria Leigh

I tried again, rc. See if it shows now. It should be at the bottom of the list of Young Dancer Forums.

rc5678

Hm, still not seeing. I'll try at home on my computer and then ask again! 

rc5678

Hi Ms. Leigh! I am still unable to see the Teen Private Forum :( Thank you for your patience!

Victoria Leigh

It seems that we have a problem with that forum, rc. I will work on it as soon as possible and let you know. 

Ballerina_Author

Hello Ms. Leigh! I am now able to see the Young Dancer Private Forum.  Thank you!

rc5678

Hi Ms. Leigh! I am able to see it now as well :) Congrats on fixing the issue!

The Lilac Fairy

Dear Ms. Leigh,

I know that I am new but I want to (later when I meet the requirements) join this forum. I, however, am not sure how to have “30 substantial posts”. Does this mean commenting on posts or writing my own questions? Thank you for making this.

Victoria Leigh

The Lilac Fairy, "substantial posts" are those which either ask questions, or respond to existing  posts. You will need to be here  at least 3 weeks before that could happen, and it might take longer. Non substantial posts are things like "me too", or "I agree", or just a couple of words that do not ask a question or contribute to an existing thread. In other words unnecessary posts just to build up your post count! 😉 

The Lilac Fairy

Yes. Thank you very much.