Ballet Talk for Dancers
Victoria Leigh

TEEN PRIVATE FORUM

lindsaydance15

Hi! I just Hit 30 posts and was wondering if I coukd Be admitted! Thanks!

dancingkitten

May I be admitted as well? 

Victoria Leigh

Lindsaydance15 and dancingkitten, you should both be able to see the  Young Dancer Private Forum now. :)

Dreamingofdance

I hit 30+ posts! May I please be admitted? 

DancerCR

Just hit 30 Can I be admitted.

Victoria Leigh

DancerCR,  while you have been registered several months, you just started posting, and your posts were almost all made in less than 24 hours.  This is called making a run for Buddy Board and Private Forum.  That does not work, especially when many of your posts were posted in the wrong topics and are not considered appropriate, especially all of the ones in Cross Talk. I have deleted all of those. They were Buddy Board topics.  You have already been asked to please read the topics which explain how we work here. I am also asking you to check that the topics you start are not already somewhere on the board. Please confine yourself to the YD and Pointe Shoe forums for a while, and save all topics about "favorites" for the BB. Also, capitalize names of ballets, dancers, companies, and all places with proper names. We expect our dancers to know how to write properly and to be articulate. 

You may request the privilege of the BB and the  PF again in 3 weeks.  

Dreamingofdance

Hello! I was wondering again if I could be admitted? I think I hit all the requirements. Thank you! 

Victoria Leigh

Hello, Dreamingofdance. Please forgive me for missing your request back in Feb.  :crying:  You should now be able to see the Teen Private Forum.  It has not been very active for a while, but maybe you can get it going again. Let me know if you have any problems with admittance.