Ballet Talk for Dancers

Adult Ballet Classes - South Carolina

Guest venecha

• 3 weeks later...

Venecha,

Hi! I'm from Charleston, SC and plan on taking my very first class in ballet @ the Ballet Academy of Charleston. The director has been very nice & answered all my questions on the phone. If you would like the phone # - email me & I will send you the info.

Hope this helps! CarolinaGirl

• Administrators

Hello CarolinaGirl, welcome to Ballet Talk!

Thank you for the information for venecha. Email addresses are not available to members on Ballet Alert! Online, however, if you are an adult, and are okay with posting your email address, we do not mind. We do not allow the Young Dancers to post their email addresses, but adults may, if they wish. If you don't want to do that, I would recommend just putting the phone number of the Ballet Academy in a post.

• 4 weeks later...

For the person who suggested CBT, I have some questions. I called the main office in Downtown charleston, and picked up the brochure at the new studio in Mt. Pleasant. Which studio do you go to? I called Patricia Cantwell to try to get a little guidance and which classes to take. There is only 1 adult class (and of course, I need more) but she hasn't called me back. Which ones do you take? My email is venecha.seelhammer@carealliance.com (I am an adult...*grin*)

Thanks for any info!