Ballet Talk for Dancers

Ballet Schools in Florida - Broward/Palm Beach County

pierceclan

famchronicles

Hello,

We are considering a move to the Fort Pierce/Port St. Lucia/Stuart area of Florida and looking for a ballet school with a quality preprofessional program. Is there a local option or should we expect to drive? Any advice or input?

And if I should be posting in another region of Florida, please let me know. After looking at the threads, this seemed to be the closest locale.

Thank you.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Letyaz

• Victoria Leigh

• dancemaven

• mira

vrsfanatic

We cannot recommend one school over another but I do know there is St. Lucie Ballet. I just saw some of their students in a ballet competition I judged. Their students took top prizes in all categories.

Might I ask the age of your DC? If you might consider a residential high school program, The HARID Conservatory is an hour away in Boca Raton, FL.

@famchronicles if you are willing to drive a little south and/or aren't happy with the options closer to home, take a look at Ballet East in West Palm.  Top notch training and smaller school with lots of personal attention :)