Ballet Talk for Dancers
lemlemish

How to register without if you don't have a non-web email?

lemlemish

My dd is 15, and does not have her own email address that is not web based. I have one that is provided by my internet provider, but obviously, that one is mine. How are kids supposed to register?

ascballerina

I'm sure a mod has a better answer, but don't most internet packages come with a certain amount of e-mail addresses you can have through the provider? I think we have six or something...everyone in the family has an IP e-mail address....perhaps try creating a new one?

Victoria Leigh

Yes, asc is right. You should be able to get an address for her with your provider.

lemlemish

I had no idea - Thanks!!

NanC

Hi,

I too would like to set up my daughter's account here but we do not have access to more than 1 email with our basic service. That is the email I set my Ballet Talk account up with and I never used it for anything other than that inital registration. There must be some other way to allow people to sign up. I can't imagine I'm the only person out there with basic cable/1 email. Please let me know if there is another solution. Thanks so much!

Victoria Leigh

We do accept AIM, which is free without subscription to AOL, and, if you have an Apple device, me.com. We have also had some people register using iCloud.

NanC

I will try those options. Thank you Ms. Leigh!