Ballet Talk for Dancers
GTLS Designs

New Paragraph

Victoria Leigh

Could be, GTLS, but who knows! These things are so complicated sometimes. Since I can't call it an emergency, no telling how long it will take them to get back to me. :whistling:

MelissaGA

Not sure when I would have upgraded to IE10. Would guess within last few months. It's a computer I've had for a 2 or 3 years.

Victoria Leigh

I received an answer from Invisionzone, and they said that IE10 is the problem, and also that we are in need of upgrade on our board. However, they said that even with the upgrade IE10 may still have problems and suggested using a better browser, such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari. I have written to Helene to see about doing the upgrade, but I can't promise that will resolve the problem. We will hope so. I will let you know when the upgrade has happened.

Editing to add that the upgrade to the board software will happen on Monday, April 8, in the afternoon sometime. Not sure how long it will take, but the board might be down for a bit.

GTLS Designs

I see there was an update to the board.... Checking....

...YES

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

MelissaGA

My turn to check out this upgrade before returning to the sewing machine.

Viola!

It works here too. :)

luvmiballerina

Ok, I am using Chrome and things are really weird now! The last few posts I have to scroll way over to see and there is literally one word per line! Help!

vrsfanatic

I seem to be fine, but wait...

Yes, new paragraph is working fine! :clapping:

Sorry to hear it is still not working for you luvmiballerina!

luvmiballerina

vrsfanatic,

Are you able to read all the posts with no issues?! Posting is not an issue but reading certainly is now!

Victoria Leigh

I am using Chrome, and everything is looking okay now. The posts appear to be lined up normally here.

vrsfanatic

All is well for me!

Victoria Leigh

It seems some threads are still indented, and others are not. I'm sure it will all get worked out, though, so hang in there everyone!

NYCMOM

Help! I am having trouble reading the posts as they continue in a thread. After the first couple of posts, they are indented so far to the right that they have only one word per line and then they are completely invisible.

Victoria Leigh

Yes, we know. Please read the thread the thread Something Strange. We had a board update yesterday and glitches not worked out yet.