Ballet Talk for Dancers

Audition and changing schools

edcgirl

Hi I'm new to Ballet Talk and I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum to post this on. But I figured since I'm a young dancer of 15 this might be the place. I am seriously considering moving for the senior Goh program, and I have an audition with them coming up. However can anyone tell me in detail what their training is like there? So far I have heard nothing but great things about them, but I would like to know in further detail. Also a very big concern of mine is body type I have good feet and very hyper extended legs, but I am shorter than most dancers (at 5'2) and I'm a bit bigger chested and all over curvier than what is typically deemed acceptable. Will this lessen my chances? I have done my advanced one exam in RAD, will this improve my chances? I know these are difficult questions to answer, but please if you have any advice at all please share!!

Welcome edcgirl!!!!

This is the correct place!!!

I edited your post to remove identifying information to help protect you online. Aside from that, we have some threads on the school that should help you.

Check this one out:

Goh Ballet Academy

You are very welcome!