Ballet Talk for Dancers

Music: RAD intermediate download

I am desperately in need of locating the RAD intermediate exam music, but we don't have time to order a cd. Does anyone know if it is available for download? I did see RAD music on itunes, but I'm not sure of what the intermediate selections are.

I'm a little lost.

You also have to be sure that it's the new Inter music. I don't think that you can find it on the web - they're very careful about copyright. Can you not borrow from someone in your area until you can buy the CD?

Unfortunately, there is noone in my area that would have it, we are very remote. There is no time to order the cd. Oh well it was worth a shot.

As fas as I'm aware they don't release the set music on iTunes (to my dismay also!) There are a couple of the freework albums on there but that's it. The only other thing I can think is that depending how deserate you are, its all repetoire music, could you find the track listing somewhere and try and match the rep? Also, the studio series 6 cd has some of the tracks on it, but I can't remember what from what...

If you really really need it you can look on YouTube and (usually) find someone who does the exercise with the music playing. I don't think you can download it anywhere...

If you really really need it you can look on YouTube and (usually) find someone who does the exercise with the music playing. I don't think you can download it anywhere...

I thought of that. I guess that's what we'll do. Thanks!