Ballet Talk for Dancers

Milwaukee Ballet School

Hello, skeeterkd! My 18 yo daughter was also just accepted to level 7 and the year round pre-pro program.  She is currently year round at Kansas  City Ballet (lives independently), and I have no idea what she will do next fall, but if she decided to do the Milwaukee SI, she would need a roommate... perhaps our daughters could connect?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cclw

• Midammom

• skeeterkd

• dancemaven

skeeterkd
33 minutes ago, lbanitt said:

Hello, skeeterkd! My 18 yo daughter was also just accepted to level 7 and the year round pre-pro program.  She is currently year round at Kansas  City Ballet (lives independently), and I have no idea what she will do next fall, but if she decided to do the Milwaukee SI, she would need a roommate... perhaps our daughters could connect?

That would be great.... is it ok to post my email here? 

21 hours ago, skeeterkd said:

That would be great.... is it ok to post my email here? 

I don't know... I can be found on Facebook messenger as Li Sabanitt.  Maybe that's better?  I'm not sure what our timeline for making a decision is. We still haven't heard from a couple of SIs (she did the NSIA audition).

• 4 weeks later...

Skeeterkd, My dd is considering Milwaukee in her short list for fall. We've already made other SI committments before hearing from them, so don't think we will bail on those for the summer, but we are considering this program for fall. My dd has the same tech level and placement for fall. how old is your dd? Feel free to message me on here. So hard to sort out the best choice to make!!

skeeterkd

@2busy We are in the same boat as you.  My daughter is going to summer intensive at another school but we are considering Milwaukee for Fall.  My daughter will be 16 in June :)  Feel free to private message me if you want to discuss further.  I would love to pick your brain

Looking for a roommate for the SI... anyone with an older teen/college aged dancer that would want to share an apartment with my daughter?