Ballet Talk for Dancers

Daniil Simkin video

Sharing that with my dancer!! He will love it!

That is how my son walks on the streets most of the time :)

Daniil is performing tonight at the Detroit Opera House alongside others!!!!!!! Go and let us know how it is!!!!

I took my son to watch him dancing in ABT's Le Corsaire this summer - the whole cast was great (Natalia Osipova, Ivan Vasiliev and Daniil Simkin), but Daniil is my son's favorite at the moment.

Here is the link to tonight's performance if any of you in the Michigan/Indiana/Ohio/Canada areas wish to go:

http://www.michiganopera.org/ticket-information/buy-tickets/events/stars-of-russian-ballet/?eID=658

As a parent of a male dancer, all I could think about was, "How are his tights staying so white through all of this?!?" If it was my son, his knees and backside would be visibly dirty from all that playing around, sliding down banisters, etc.

Here is the link to tonight's performance if any of you in the Michigan/Indiana/Ohio/Canada areas wish to go:

http://www.michiganopera.org/ticket-information/buy-tickets/events/stars-of-russian-ballet/?eID=658

why do I only find out about these things last-minute :wallbash:

I love, love, love this video! It is pure genius!

And I fully intend to go up the steps of the subway the same way whenever I'm in NYC.... :grinning: