Ballet Talk for Dancers

Bolshoi's Swan Lake in Singapore

Scuballerina

The event is scheduled end November, But alas the tickets are almost sold out....

Anyone is planning to see it?

I already got the tickets since 4 months ago!

Got my tickets 4 months ago as well! Am returning back home immediately for it!

You might want to get your tickets soon. They only have the VIP box for sale.....

oh no! I knew it too late and they only have VIP ticket for Thursday show, when I have an important meeting at work.

Please share your thoughts on it here after you watched it.... Let me live vicariously through you...

• 1 month later...

Sorry for this super late post. I had the honour to watch David Hallberg. He was AMAZING. However, the local papers gave quite a negative review for the style. I agree that there were more dancing than acting in the Bolshoi's version. As for me, I thought it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and the precision of technique is unbelievable. Some of the audiences were sobbing through Act 4.

I am so glad that I came home for this. You might be interested in Stuttgart Ballet's Onegin which is coming to Singapore 31st October. I believe that this would be another good one since Onegin was first performed by the Stuttgart Ballet.

• 2 months later...

The Bolshoi Ballet were in Vancouver with their production of Swan Lake a year or two ago and it was SUBLIME!!!
Absolutely breath taking!!!
I would recomend to ANYONE!!!
If you have the Opportunity, don't miss out!