Ballet Talk for Dancers

Adult Ballet Dancers special event

appleblossom

Any Adult dancers in the UK this is coming up. Sounds brilliant - I wish I could be there.

Book your place on the upcoming Adult Repertoire Workshop for Don Quixote today!

Suitable for students aged 18+ with at least one year of recent ballet experience.

The workshop will be held at RAD headquarters on Sunday 17 November. Applications close Monday 21 October.

http://www.rad.org.uk/article_pink.asp?id=119&realCat=138

What a great idea, wish I was on the other side of the pond.

I can't attend this, but I've attended other ENB Education events (including class on the circular stage of the Albert Hall), and they are wonderful. Highly recommended, with some great teachers from the Company, and it's inspiring working in the ENB studios.

The RAD workshops are great! There are normally one or two per term, I've done one so far and it was such a great class, I highly recommend it.

However, this is not an ENB event in their studios, the RAD headquarters are based in Battersea and don't really have anything to do with the ENB education :)

M