Ballet Talk for Dancers
PrinceRob

Adult Dance Camp Photos

PrinceRob

AttitudeGIRL:

Posted the pic you sent me of fellow Ballet Alert user in the Richmond string.

send more and I will post those too.

PrinceRob

motionmemory

Hello all...

It was so nice to see the pics from Aug. ADC. Performing on a real stage with lights seems to take the experience to another level !!!!! You all seem so professional!!!

I hope that both groups get to perform on stage next summer - although June's performance experience - being my first attempt ever at a performance - was nervewracking and exhilirating enough!. (I am just getting over nightmares/flashbacks of Paquita rep. piece from June).

being back at class has been great. I hope very much to be able to see lots of you this coming summer.

(ps: Anders... I owe you some pictures... will send soon)

PrinceRob

Motionmemory:

What classes are you taking at Ruth Page this session?

Still with Rodney?

PrinceRob

motionmemory

Hey Prince Rob. What kind of question is that?

of course I am still with the Master Teacher!

Just got back from class in fact. I am now in the level 1/11 class, 3X a week and we work pretty hard as you know (and laugh at ourselves often - he wouldn't have it any other way)....

what amazes me so much about him is he sees everything!!!

Motionmemory

Guest luna

I finally found a few spare moments to attach some photos-- This one is of Pedro posing Rob during the latter's photo session the last day of camp.

Guest luna

These are going to be low resolution, sorry. This one is of everyone in the informal latin dance class on Friday. That's 2 Left Feet at the far left.

Guest luna

That's Tige and me--he was a wonderfully patient partner!

Guest luna

Last one for now, as I'm off to teach a literature class-- This one is PrinceRob and me. He's had much more experience partnering than me, and was very gracious and helpful.

2 Left Feet

Thanks for posting those, Luna. Nice to wake up to my e-mail and see that fun memory staring back at me. Good way to start the day.

Guest luna

You're welcome. I have a few more at home--will post 'em if I get a few free minutes next week.

ct

Bravo_Company

How does one gain permission to access the attached photos?

Victoria Leigh

There are no photos in this topic, so I am closing it. Photos are not allowed in posts on this board.