Ballet Talk for Dancers
Amelanchier

An Englishgirl dancing in!

Amelanchier

Hello everyone! I've been a member for a while, but thought I would break my posting ice. I'm a 15 year old dancer (classical ballet focused) from England, so I'm mostly on the English ballet forum, but occasionally pop across. I'm auditioning for 16+ vocational schools this year. 

A small bit of background: I only started dancing when I was 12 (and started Pointework just before I turned 14) but I immediately fell in love with it and have been ever since. I work really hard to catch up to everybody else, and I do believe that anything is possible for those who work hard and have faith! I dance 6 days a week for about 15 hours per week :) I do lots of summer Intensives and would love to come over to America when I am old enough!

Outside of dancing (although that is my unwavering passion) I enjoy long-distance running, walking in the countryside with my family, reading and drama. I also play the piano and organ. 

Victoria Leigh

Hello Amelanchier, and welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancers! Thank you for your lovely intro, and we hope you will enjoy our forums. :)