Ballet Talk for Dancers
isa

Hello

isa

I’ve been constantly looking up questions about ballet, and the results always lead back to this site, so I thought “why not sign up and ask people the questions myself?”

Some background info:

I’m Isa, and I just turned 17. I’m a student who just recently picked up dancing again last year (at 16), but I did dancing (tap, ballet, hip hop) from age 5-12.

The reason why I always look up questions about ballet is because I’m insecure about being an older beginner.

For my future, I’m thinking of going into dance, and showing all the other older people like me that it’s okay to start at any age.

Some things about my not dancing life: I play online games, watch anime, and collect nice things. In the 4 years I wasn’t dancing, I played the viola in school. String orchestra got too aggressive in high school, so I quit this year.

I hope I’ll find some answers to questions :^)

vrsfanatic

Welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancers Isa! It is lovely to meet you. Wish you all the best in your new journey through the wonderful world of ballet. Please review the rules and regulations forum in order to familiarize yourself with ll that BT4D has to offer.