Ballet Talk for Dancers
KitriDC

Change Screen Name??

KitriDC

Is there any way a moderator can change my screen name? When I joined the site a year ago, I never contemplated issues with using my real name. Now that my young dancer is headed off to a big SI in June, I'd like to be able to post about her experience afterwards. However unless the post is 110% positive, I fear it could have negative ramifications for my daughter (as my screen name easily traces back to our family). I tried changing my screen name myself but it seems like that is the only thing I cannot change. I also tried using the "contact us" form at the bottom of the website, but haven't heard back from anyone. Advice from a site moderator would be appreciated. Thanks!

dancemaven

Please use the Contact Us button to contact an Administrator.  They are the only ones that can help you.  Have a few possible screen names picked out to offer.  The Administrator will explain more. 

KitriDC

That you Dancemaven. I did send a request via the Contact Us button around 3 days ago which included 3 or 4 new screen names but hadn't heard back so wanted to make sure there wasn't something else I should be doing.  I'll assume that someone will get back to me when they have time to do so. Thanks!

dancemaven

👍