Ballet Talk for Dancers
EnPointe38

Allow me to introduce myself

EnPointe38

Hello there!

I have just joined this forums after a few months of viewing articles anonymously. 

I started dancing when I was 4 years old, but I had to stop to focus on gymnastics. I was a competitive JO gymnast for 5 years. The year before I retired from gymnastics, I began taking a supplemental ballet class once a week, and I fell in love with ballet. I had to retire from gymnastics due to a mental block stemming from an injury, long story short. So then, I transitioned all the way into ballet! Now I’m taking classes 5 days a week, and I absolutely love it. I have now been dancing for 3 years, and I have been en pointe for 2. This summer I’m all set to take a couple of summer intensives, which I am super excited for, but also nervous about. 

I am so excited to be a part of BT4D! ☺️

Edited by Hanna_EnPointe

Victoria Leigh

Welcome, Hanna_EnPointe!  We are happy you have joined us, and thank you for your interesting intro!  We hope you have a great summer of ballet intensives, and will look forward to hearing about them in our SI Reviews section when you return.  :D

EnPointe38

Thank you! 😃