Ballet Talk for Dancers
Mica

Hello

Mica

I am a ballet dancer and I have been doing competitions modern dance for 3 years but I quit next season because I just failed school and I had to choose. I have been dancing ballet for 10years now and I changed from studio 2 years ago. My new studio is a lot more advanced and I look forward to learn nieuw tips to dance beter.

Victoria Leigh

Hello Mica, welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancers. :)

There is vast amount of helpful information here, so please do spend some time reading the forums, especially the Young Dancers area! 

Please do spend some time checking our rules and  policies for the forums, as some have restrictions.  I did need to remove a post you made in response to fouettegirl, as the YD for 13-19 year old dancers requires a first response to a new question to be answered before young dancers can respond with their own anecdotal experiences.  I have responded to the post, so you may now add your post, but just be sure you are not offering advice. (Please read my before you respond, as I did have to disagree with one of your thoughts.)