Ballet Talk for Dancers

Hi!

teenballet

teenballet

Hi!

I have always loved ballet ever since I was little. I'd dance when a movie credits came on. Then (seven or six years old) I asked my parents if I could have ballet lessons... sadly, they said no. I was completely devastated. I had seen ballets on PBS. I was so in awe of the beauty and art. I wanted so badly to do it. I forgot all about ballet even though I still danced in front of my family. I still had that yearning to do something with dance.

Now, I have found my passion again. I have been stretching, exercising, and doing things that could help me for future ballet lessons.

My parents support me when I told them that I want to do ballet and maybe next year I'll start real ballet lessons but its super hard since we live far away.

Soon, I'll be doing ballet with a real teacher and my dreams will finally come true.

I'm glad I found this forum. :)

Vanessa / teenballet

• Administrators

Hi teenballet!  Welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancers.  I hope you'll take some time to check out our various forums - there is a lot of information!

I hope you'll have the opportunity to take classes before too long.

All the best,

mom2

teenballet

Hi @mom2

Nice to meet you! :)

vrsfanatic

Welcome teenballet! 😊Please do introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum!! 👍

teenballet

Hi..

I'm a little confused. Welcome Forum?

vrsfanatic

LOL...my mistake!! So sorry!!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

teenballet

That's all right! 😄

I did find a dance studio but it doesn't have ballet lessons- only: jazz, contemporary, and jazz funk. :(