Ballet Talk for Dancers

Hello!

Dancing Snowflake

Hi! I am a thirteen year old female pre-pro ballet student. I went en pointe in early October of 2020.

I am a late starter (I had pre-ballet from 4-8, and took two years off. Then I spent a year at a not great quality recreational studio before realizing that was not what I wanted, and moving to a good pre-pro school when I was 11). However, when I arrived, they saw that I had potential and would improve fast, so my progression has been accelerated. If money and time availability (for my parents and people who have to drive me, not myself; I would gladly spend all day every day at the studio) permits, I will be in classes with my age group for SIs and the following year.

I am so excited to finally be registered! I have visited this site semi-regularly since I started dancing pre-professionally, and decided it was finally time to register! 😄

Hi Dancing Snowflake,

Welcome to BT4D and we're excited to have you too.  Make sure you have a look around all our forums including our Teen forums and Buddy Board.  Good luck with your dancing and thanks for being a part of the board!