Ballet Talk for Dancers

New to group

Aspiringdancermom2

Aspiringdancermom2

Hello!  I have a 13 year old daughter who is an aspiring ballerina.  We train under a former American soloist who trained at Stuttgart.  She has been offered scholarships for Harid and Interlochen and a short term scholarship with Alberta Ballet.  At this point we have turned down intensives as we believe she is only a 7th grader and has time.  She is a late bloomer growth wise and is only 4’10.  I’m here to learn about the process for these young dancers to potentially train with a company in the future.  I know nothing outside of our own experience.  I am the mother of 5 children and our dancer is number 4.  Happily married for almost 25 years.  I used to practice law but now I raise children and drive them like a taxi service.

I’m excited to learn and meet new people.

Miss Persistent

Welcome to BT4D Aspiringdancermom2.  You'll find yourself amongst friends here and there is a wealth of information here.  Feel free to look around and get involved.

PS - You're definitely not the only taxi driver here! :)