Ballet Talk for Dancers

Winter Intensives?

TinyDancer_

Hello all!

I know many students attend lots of summer intensives but I was wondering if anyone knew of any winter intensives? They seem to be talked about much less than summer 

I know last year The Dutch National Ballet Academy held one but it doesn't look like they will this year. I heard that the European school of ballet will be holding one this year. 

Wondering if anyone knows of any other Winter intensives?

Thanks!

I know the Australian Ballet usually holds a shorter intensive after Christmas time. I don't know if they will be holding one this year though!

My DD has done RBS in Tokyo before but they cancelled this year.

Australian Ballet School, Russian Ballet Masters and Art of Ballet Zurich holds one every year over the winter holidays but my DD has never been to these and I have not done research on the situation this year. 

AAB offered some virtual sessions and variations last year. I think my daughter got in like 3.5 hours of dancing after Christmas for a week.

Ballet - Ballet Chicago and Peridance ("A Bournonville Intensive"), also contemporary ballet - Complexions

Modern/Contemporary Dance- Paul Taylor, Martha Graham, NW Dance Project