Ballet Talk for Dancers

Summer intensive

Dick

Hi Xena,

It's a nice recompilation of summer intensives you are doing there. Tanks for that. Since your list doesn't seem to be restricted to the US, here is another summer intensive that might be of interest to you.

The summer dance session is given by Les Ballets Jazz de Montreal at "Le Domaine Forget" which is a international music and dance academy. It is located north of Quebec City, above the St-Laurent river in a beautifull setting which is an old "Seigneurie".

I cannot comment on the dance session because I have never attended it nor eared of anybody who did, but I took several summer intensive music sessions with them and have always enjoyed it.

So here is the URL:

www.domaineforget.com

They have an English version of their site. And make sure you don't miss their photo album, even if it's marked "Under construction".

Hope u find this interesting,

Dick

Hi Dick

Its a pleasure to have you here on the adult ballet forums. I will add your suggestion onto the sticky that I created for Summer intensives thank you :)

I look forward ot hearing about your experiences as an adult dancer in ballet.

I too have just started pas de deux work and find it a wonderful freeing experience..Ihave a very supportine partner..even though he is 3 inches shorter than me!

Jeanette