Ballet Talk for Dancers

I have changed my mind

Guest BaLLeT_QuTiE 03

Guest BaLLeT_QuTiE 03

Mrs. Jhonson,

I have recently changed my mind about going to a summer program. I have decided that I want to go to a Boarding School for Ballet. There is one problem though, their so expensive! Is there any way that you know of to get past the high prices, maybe with a scholorship or something? Thank you for your time

*HiLaRy*

• Administrators

Hillary, we have heaps of information on Ballet Boarding schools here on the board! We have talked about the different schools, how to get in, what we know about them, costs and scholarships, etc. Since you are new here, I imagine you have not read much of the board yet, and it might be a really good idea to do that. (You might also learn that it is MAJOR Johnson, or Mr. Johnson, not Mrs! wink.gif ) Just click on the Search link, above, and type in Ballet Boarding Schools, or even Boarding Schools. Or, scroll through the topics with your browser open to at least 90 days, and I think you will find some of the topics still open.

Shucks, it's not the first time somebody thought "Mel" meant "Melissa" or some such. (I had a great-grandmother Melinda - they called her Minnie) It's for "Melvin" - a name somebody in the family thought might end up with me getting some $$$ from a rich relative. Didn't work! tongue.gif Durn!