Ballet Talk for Dancers

adult SI's

gsmom

Hi G's mum, if you take a look further down on the sticky about adult summer intensives, you will find some more other than Richmond, although I think Richmond is the major one in the US. I have not heard of any in NJ, but I am always looking out for more....

Have you spoken to anyone form any of th eballet schools in NJ? maybe they run a kind of summer school over the summer, where they have classes all day...migth be better than nothing?

Do you mean recreational adults or pre-professional adults?

Guest tournout

Another thing you might consider...

Unfortunately, my schedule will not accomodate a week long SI this summer (much to my chagrin)...Also, sometimes it is nice to schedule something special during other times...

So...

I schedule a long weekend or a few days here or there and spend it in NYC taking open classes at different studios...

I understand it is not the same thing in any way shape or form as an SI...

But, if Richmond (or any of the other SI's) doesn't fit into your schedule this year, given your location in NJ (in which case, you might also consider Philadelphia), this is another option to consider...